- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The last two self-contained workspaces within the City North mixed-used development, which were completed last year, are available on new flexible all inclusive managed lease basis.City North comprises 308 apartments, sky villas, and penthouses built across four buildings above and adjacent to Finsbury Park station. The lower levels are a hive of activity, morning, noon and night with an exciting array of amenities to cater to everyone's needs. These include an M&S foodhall, Gymbox, Gails, Rosa's Thai, Honest Burgers, Neat Burgers, Boulangerie Bon Martin and a Picturehouse cinema. The wider area around Finsbury Park station is multicultural and comprises a diverse range of traditional retail, pubs, restaurants, turn-of-the-century residential and the 114 acres of wide open green space at Finsbury Park. The park offers sports facilities that include football pitches, a cycling club, a bowling green, a skatepark, an athletics stadium, and tennis and basketball courts.City North forms part of Islington's creative and tech belt that stretches north from Kings Cross, through Angel and Islington to Finsbury Park and Archway. The Finsbury Park underground and rail interchange provides great access to Central London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridge beyond.Please note: the workspaces are currently in a CAT A condition, ready for fitting out - plans are indicative.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.