- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Finchley is an area of northwest London, about 4 miles north of Hampstead Heath. Set just off the main road of Ballards Lane is Central House, perhaps the best located office space in Finchley, being across the road from the busy Finchley Central tube station.There are several merits of setting up your office here, round-the-clock 24/7 access and a great concierge team, who’ll be able to offer secretarial services, organise a meeting rooms, book taxis and manage your personal call handling. Cubix Finchley features a brand new ground floor and reception, which now offers meeting rooms and a breakout space. Its handy location means you’re never far away from the action of central London. In fact, the Northern Line provides access to King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston in under 20 minutes. For post-work entertainment with clients and new friends, try The Catcher In The Rye, just 5 minutes walk down the road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.