- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
45 King William Street
EC4R 9AN London
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
A grade A building that offers centre in a brilliant City location, next to Monument tube near London Bridge, benefiting from latest technology with fast and reliable connectivity, cutting edge technology with superfast internet and walkabout MITEL telephones, 24/7 access with swipe cards and CCTV security, professionally staffed with concierge services, conference and meeting rooms, luxury business lounge and furnished serviced offices.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options