- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The 18 KWS premises offers a co working flex floor on the 1st floor for members, passing public users and occupiers. Floors 2,3,4 and offer the opportunity to create from a blank canvas your flexible office space on terms ranging from 1 day to 5 years. Simply tell us the space you want and we will work with you to create it. Likewise leased and managed options exist on higher floors with headline rent starting at £62.50 per sq ft per annum for a 5 year plus terms. Managed deals start at £75 per sq feet for a min 1 year term with headline rents. You can not only build the space with us but build your budget with inclusions available such as business rates, service charge, utilities, insurance, cleaning and options on furniture and IT. The building has invested into a Cat A IT service with 10 GB bearer facilities, 1 GB secondary back up plus scope to have your own CU rack space in secure locked down premises. The building is also supported with two Ethernet cabling structure throughout and third party supplier SLA arrangements. This building has something for everyone. Whether flex space priced at £170 per sq ft per annum and upwards fully inclusive, or co working memberships or managed ‘ leased ; we can cater for all your needs. Come view us and see. Space available includes floors 2,3,4 (approx 6875 sq feet per floor) can be broken down into 3 units or cellular used accordingly to flex space ranging from 100 sq ft and upwards Also floors 5,6,7 (approx 6000 sq ft per floor) with balconies (can be broken down into 3 units)
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.