- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Regus offices at Fleet Street are housed within a 6-storey, grade II listed building built in 1873 and sits in London's renowned publishing district. It boasts one of the oldest working lifts in London, famous for its appearance in the film Diamonds are Forever. Newly refurbished, Fleet Street's meeting rooms overlook St Pauls Cathedral, ready for training sessions, interviews or conferencing. A business lounge, coffee areas and flexible coworking spaces, provide an ideal platform for collaborative working. A dedicated team can provide admin support to large corporations and small businesses alike. A mail handling service and catering can be taken advantage of, as well as high-speed business grade internet and printing facilities. Fleet Street is an iconic street in the City of London, famed for the part it plays in the fascinating history of London's newspaper industry. It is a prime location in London, popular with the legal, financial and creative industries. It also offers easy access to the West End entertainment. Transport links can be found just a short walk from the centre, at the City Thameslink rail station and Blackfriars train and tube station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.