- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
4 Lombard Street
EC3V 9HD London
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
4 Lombard Street is in true heart of the City EC3, adjacent to the Royal Exchange, alongside Mansion House and facing the Bank of England. A high quality dedicated Reception area welcomes clients and guests to this Grade II Classical City building offering a range of glass fronted contemporary suites. In line with the company policy of providing unique interiors and creative workplace environments, the centre has an important collection of art displayed on the walls.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options