- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Surrounded by London's most iconic buildings, including The Shard, The Gherkin and The Walkie Talkie, 70 Gracechurch Street is at the heart of London's insurance district. This area attracts a diverse range of industries from financial services to recruitment with neighbouring international companies including Allianz, XL Catlin, and Bloomberg.Minutes from Bank, Monument and Fenchurch Street stations, Gracechurch Street is wonderfully situated within the historic centre's collection of charming cafés, high street shops and popular restaurants including the infamous Leadenhall Market.The building was constructed in 2002 on the site of an old Roman forum, and the remains are still visible in the basement of a barber's shop on the corner. Equally impressive is our bright, open, and newly refurbished interior with modern décor throughout, featuring an open business lounge area under a four-storey atrium and a marbled reception.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.