Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
3 Lloyd’s Avenue
EC3N 3DS London
Lloyds Avenue is in TOG’s City & Shoreditch neighbourhood, connecting it to buildings such as 50 Liverpool Street, Warnford Court and White Collar Factory within walking distance. This means that although the Square Mile is the heartland for the City neighbourhood, it also takes in the innovative start up zone of Whitechapel and the shining towers of the Isle of Dogs. This diversity really does mean it’s a tale of two cities –from Starchitect-designed skyscrapers to winding historic lanes, Michelin-starred restaurants to historic pubs and rooftop cocktail bars to buzzing markets. For businesses that need to be at the centre of action in every sense, the Shoreditch & City neighbourhood provides a front row seat.
- On Site Staff
- Cycle Parking
- Phone Booths
- Breakout Areas
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business Lounge
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.