- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
10 Lloyds Avenue occupies a prominent corner site on Lloyds Avenue and Crutched Friars. Located within close proximity to the property is St Katharine Dock’s and Leadenhall Market, together providing a range of high quality amenities. Transport connections are excellent with the building being a short walk from Tower Hill, Tower Gateway, Aldgate and Monument underground stations. 10 Lloyds Avenue is also less than a minutes’ walk from Fenchurch Street Station. ACCOMMODATION The premises comprises of predominantly open plan offices with two meeting rooms, server room, boardroom & large kitchen.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.