Location and Transport
Located at the edge of the City, just North of the Thames right off London Bridge, with iconic landmarks like the Monument and the Tower of London only steps away, a stroll through the neighbourhood is like travelling through time. Need to step out for a client dinner or team lunch? Nearby spots such as Darwin Brasserie, The Folly, and Leadenhall Market mean you’re never far from a good bite or pint. Longer trips are no problem, as easy access to the Tube from Monument Station, Tower Hill, London Fenchurch Street, and Bank Station makes commuting a breeze.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.