- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Take your business to glistening new heights in the UK capital's world-famous Gherkin, famed as the City of London's second-tallest building. One of the landmarks of London's iconic skyline, St Mary Axe (widely known as 'the Gherkin') is a prime location for any business. From contemporary private offices to impressive serviced meeting rooms and coworking areas filled with natural light, this building is sure to impress. And if you want a prestigious address in the Big Smoke without the associated commute, you can even benefit from a virtual office service.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.