- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Step into a stylish Grade A period building in a secluded private courtyard, accessed directly from Bishopsgate – one of the most coveted commercial addresses in the capital. The generous, well-proportioned reception leads to two six-person lifts that serve every level. There’s everything you’d expect and more, from cycle storage to showers to beautifully designed breakout areas. Spacious high ceiling heights create an airy atmosphere throughout. Exceptional connectivity just two minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street station, where the Elizabeth Line Crossrail will open in 2021, and five minutes’ walk from Bank and Cannon Street stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.