- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
As if the City of London views and snazzy architecture aren't enough to inspire creativity, Spaces City Point offers an imaginative choice of flexible workspace over several floors. It's spot on for meeting today's comprehensive business needs. Concentrate on writing an urgent report in your own office or work among others and take a private call in a phone booth. Introduce yourself to new contacts over a delicious latte in the cafe. Sink into a designer sofa for a cosy chat with a fellow professional one day or hold a formal face-to-face with a client in a meeting room the next. In this flexible workspace, your productivity will soar. Vibrant workspaces whatever your sector (of course, it's a terrific hotspot for financial services). All in all, with its secure, quality Wi-Fi and amazing tea and coffee, Spaces City Point adds up to an awesome business advantage.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.