- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Position your business in the centre of a busy financial district at Moorgate London. Moorgate, 45 Moorfields, Moorgate, London, Greater London, EC2Y 9AE From its historic role as an avenue into London, modern Moorgate has become a centre of commerce in its own right, and an important business hub for the greater city of London. In a borough where medieval ruins rub shoulders with 1960s high-rises, finance is the most important sector, and this business centre is primed to connect your business to this vital industry. Across multiple floors, these refurbished London workspaces include serviced offices, coworking spaces and easily bookable meeting and training rooms. Each area is supported by business-quality Wi-Fi, a fully-stocked kitchen with tea and coffee facilities, and outside spaces for breaks and fresh air.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.