- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The capital is renowned as the greatest foreign exchange market on the globe and the majority of trade is carried out in the City. A number of major international companies also have their headquarters in this area, covering sectors ranging from insurance, telecommunications and energy to major consumer brands. The Business Centre occupies the 6th and 7th floors of this completely refurbished 9 storey classic 1960's office block. The fit out of the business centre has been completed to a high standard, with Cat2 lighting, raised floors, suspended metal ceilings, individual Daikin heating controls within the offices, and a neutral colour scheme throughout. Large kitchens with integral break out space are provided on each floor and a bright airy reception area complements the welcoming ambiance of the centre.
3 months - 3 years
2 - 50 desks
Located within close proximity to Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations on the northern fringe of the City.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.