- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
In a brand-new building, this London coworking space has a variety of common areas on each of its eight floors where you can meet with colleagues or touch base with clients. With a definite contemporary vibe, this space has all the extras that you’d expect (a bike room, lounge areas, and plenty of conference rooms) and lots more that come as a pleasant surprise (a dog-friendly vibe, an on-site cafe, and a terrace where you can enjoy a view of the skyline).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.