- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Serviced Office Space Bank - City of London - MoorgateSituated in the heart of London’s financial district, Token House is just a stone’s throw from the Bank of England and Bank Station and offers modern office space in a beautiful period property - a five storey Grade II listed red-brick Victorian building, formerly occupied by Cazanove – the Queen’s stockbrokers. The Grade II listed building was built in 1871 and offers a grand reception area, staffed by members of our friendly and professional team. Once inside, visitors will find an impressive interior which matches the facade, including a grand central staircase with decorative domed ceiling and ornate chandelier. With convenient access, large windows with views over the Bank of England and high ceilings, Token House is a light and welcoming place to base your business.This very high-specification listed building has three floors, plus a mezzanine floor and a basement which also benefits from a breakout room and showers. The office accommodation, arranged over the remaining floors including the ground floor, ranges from one to 70 workstations. There are three boardrooms, and clients have the option to hire any of the vacant offices by the hour for meetings as well.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.