- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located just a stone's throw away from Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations, Industrious at 77 Coleman Street offers a deluxe working experience with 14,000 sqft of contemporary offices. Designed by Buckley Gray, the building has the very latest specifications, holding WiredScore "Platinum" and BREEAM “Excellent” certifications. Inside 77 Coleman, occupiers will benefit from two floors of office and breakout space, both fitted-out with premium furnishings and elevated design. The location also fronts Coleman Street Garden, a perfect spot to enjoy a beverage bought from the ground floor café, and is just around the corner from Finsbury Circus Gardens, an ideal spot to stretch your legs and grab some fresh air when you need a break. So what are you waiting for? Visit Industrious at 77 Coleman Street today and discover the best flexible work experience in London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.