- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Salisbury House is an impressive grade II listed building, situated in the heart of Finsbury Circus with Moorgate tube station just 50 metres away. Set over eight floors, Salisbury House offers stylish office and studio space. Each space is flooded with natural light from the lightwells running throughout and the building culminates in a charming roof terrace with city skyline views.With high-spec and bookable meeting rooms, a business lounge and no shortage of eateries on the doorstep, this is the perfect building to help your business thrive. Not to mention Salisbury House’s resilient connectivity has been independently verified to offer the best in digital infrastructure. Achieving a WiredScore Gold rating ensures Salisbury House business' have access to business grade fibre broadband, positioning Salisbury House in the same digital league as iconic London landmarks like City Hall.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.