Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
9 Devonshire Square
EC2M 4YF London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Originally built in the 18th century for the East India Company, these historic warehouses have been transformed to provide world-class office and living space in a secure campus-style environment. Major organisations are based here, although the centre caters equally well for small to medium-sized businesses. The offices are located in within close proximity of the courtyards of Devonshire Square which houses a selection of cafes, restaurants and bars, and conveniently located in EC2 by Liverpool Street station.
Location and Transport
This centre is right in the heart of the City, EC2, in the shadow of the Gherkin, and close to Liverpool Street station
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.