- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Office Space in Town Liverpool Street, London, is a boutique serviced office centre located at 46 New Broad Street, EC2M 1JH. This London business centre is designed showcasing the theme of a popular board game with comfortable and stylish furnishings. Offering serviced offices to rent on flexible terms, this upmarket centre is conveniently located in the heart of the City within the pedestrianised area of New Broad Street, just a minute's walk from Liverpool St mainline station. Tube stations within walking distance include Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Bank. Have you heard about our event venues? We have The Deck at Monument and Boundary Cafe at Waterloo. We've also recently opened luxury serviced bedrooms for all OSiT clients at Monument, called The Cabins.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.