- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
We are proud to present our latest addition to the Airivo portfolio. This sensationally refurbished gateway, corner building is in the heart of Shoreditch, moments from Old Street station. At the entrance to Great Eastern Street, this is truly a superb location with the building boasting some amazing views from all floors, especially the 4th floor with its outdoor private wrap-around terrace and its 5th floor mezzanine level leading to an additional private roof terrace. Each office is air conditioned and has been given a sleek, contemporary treatment that combines smart minimalism with some beautiful fittings, including futuristic LED lighting suspended by minimal cabling to create the sense of light boxes floating overhead. A crisp pallet of white, black and natural wood runs throughout. Providing office space ranging from 10 - 100 workstations, our Shoreditch location provides the perfect solution for small, medium and large organisations looking for office space in Shoreditch. This is a popular location for tech firms, with a number of companies clustering around the 'Silicon Roundabout' and now emerging as 'the third-largest technology start-up cluster after San Francisco and New York City', Shoreditch is becoming 'the place' to do business. SERVICES & FACILITIES Bespoke telecoms solutions Superfast resilient fibre service with built-in failover 3 minute walk from Old Street Station External offices, all with natural daylight, high ceiling with windows spanning two elevations Newly refurbished throughout Air conditioning Demised WC facilities State of the art security with door access control, intruder alarm, CCTV and PA system Fire alarm Passenger lift Showers Communal kitchens and breakout areas
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.