- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Light, bright workspaces, designed to embrace the building’s striking, modernist architecture and the entrepreneurial spirit of Shoreditch. Biophilic design nurtures productivity and wellbeing, with generous, lounge spaces, plentiful planting and an abundance of natural light.The building is home to beautiful, alfresco spaces to eat lunch, socialise or simply enjoy a change of scenery.5 minutes’ walk to Shoreditch High Street station, and 8 minutes’ walk to Liverpool Street station and the new Elizabeth line Colourful street art, characterful pubs and cafés, indie galleries and an enviable music scene. A centre of innovation, Shoreditch is an incubator for start-ups, media, technology, fashion, music and art.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.