- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Based in the north-east corner of the City, Regus Broadgate Tower offers the superb onsite facilities you would expect from a world-class business venue. If you need to be near the financial hub of the City, this office will place you at its heart. Based on the 12th floor, your office benefits from impressive floor-to-ceiling windows, offering panoramic views over London. You can also use meeting rooms, breakout spaces and connect with other business professionals in the communal kitchen. Business grade broadband is also provided for free. When you need to create a great impression, your offices in the Broadgate Tower Centre makes an impact from the moment your visitors step into the triple-height reception. Taking office space at Broadgate Tower places you in the centre of the financial district. You can also easily connect with the rest of London, as Shoreditch High Street and Shoreditch tube stations are just a couple of minutes away with Liverpool Street mainline station also just 2 minutes from these offices. If you need to travel further, London City Airport is just 6 miles away and can be easily reached by train. The building was completed in 2009 and offers easy access to high-quality amenities; it overlooks the dynamic space of Broadgate Plaza with its many bars, restaurants and gym studios to choose from.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.