- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
19-21 Christopher Street workspace is located in between Finsbury Square and Liverpool Street station offering a home for anyone in the financial sector. Housed within a beautiful Grade II listed building, 19-21 Christopher Street offers a mixture of small, medium and large offices spread over 4,000 sq ft and across 5 floors. We have created the perfect boutique office environment. The interiors compliment the building's period features, whilst creating a fresh contemporary feel. Unbranded and fully furnished, 19-21 Christopher Street offers a unique solution, which can be tailored to meet the requirements of each individual business. Each office has excellent natural light and offers 24/7 access. There is a manned reception and onsite meeting room, which is available to book upon request. The building is situated on the north side of Christopher Street with Finsbury Square to the east. The world famous Spitalfields market is nearby, as well as many other well-known restaurants, pubs and bars.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.