- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
This former Victorian furniture warehouse is brimming with character: exposed brick walls, Crittall windows and wood floors. The inside spaces are open-plan, airy and flooded with daylight. There’s an impressive boardroom, shared lounge and library where you can work quietly, catch up with colleagues or take time out. And on the roof, there’s a beautifully landscaped roof garden boasting panoramic views of the City, with plenty of tables and a covered meeting pod.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.