- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Huckletree Shoreditch is based at the heart of the silicon roundabout in the landmark historic conversion, Alphabeta Building on Finsbury Square. Here, you'll find a curated community of ambitious brands disrupting their verticals. Enter into the sprawling atrium or cycle in on europe's first street level to rack ramp. Once entering Huckletree, you'll find collaborative work space in our open plan working areas as well as light filled private studio space. Join a lunch and learn in our classroom or catch up with the community over a drink in the auditorium. From creativity-inducing breakout zones and meeting rooms to a functional kitchens and opulent boardrooms, you'll find everything your scaling business needs spilt across this multilevel space.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.