- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
White Collar Factory is in TOG’sCity & Shoreditch neighbourhood, connecting it to buildings such as Albert House and81 Rivington Streetwithin easy walking distance.Shoreditchhas become a byword for London’s creative community for good reason –it really is the capital’s epicenterof young media and tech businesses. The area may have truly come of age now and lost some of its gritty edge, but that doesn’t mean the businesses creating buzz here are any less innovative. Its more established feel also means there are endlessbarsand restaurantsfor after work drinks or client dinners, as well as packed shopping zones such asRedchurchStreet and Curtain Road. The industrial spaces of old have now been fully reimagined as hotbeds of 21st century industry, and what’s new and next in global trends can be gauged by just walking down the street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.