- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Positioned right next to the roundabout, Old Street Yard is a network of low-rise, old and new warehouse-style buildings surrounding the iconic White Collar Factory and creating a vibrant and thriving urban campus. It offers flexible workspace, enabling businesses of any size to establish themselves in London’s technology hub, giving them the space to develop and grow. Old Street is at the centre of London’s innovation economy. Its influence is unrivalled. So much of what makes east London the most exciting place to be right now is either based in Old Street or began within a stone’s throw of here. Now it is the most eclectic creative hub in the capital. Building a like-minded community of ambitious young businesses and established players.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.