- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
How does Unity differ Unity is redefining the traditional workplace, championing the work/life balance. It is this duality that is conveyed through our beautifully designed and carefully crafted spaces. Unity is geared towards rebalance: its bespoke furniture and distinct interior styling has been designed to keep you and your team focused, refreshed and feeling fine. Flexible workspaces are at the heart of the Unity experience. Modern professionals work side-by-side, with the twin pillars of privacy and exclusivity serving as the foundations. Our progressive community of early-adopters learn from each other in the comfort of a secure, flexible environment. Our spaces unify comfort and security. Your space is reserved for you and your business. Our offices are larger than the typical coworking hub: perfect for established businesses that need a place to grow. Calm but work conducive spacesHandmade furniture from right here in LondonInclusive fast, resilient bandwidth - 1GbLarge breakout space running to both sides of the buildingBags of natural light24 hour access and own access fobBean to cup coffeeBrita - Vivreau chilled, still and sparkling waterStunning views over the Honourable ArtilleryCompany's groundsCycle racks and showers
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.