- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Rutherford is a beautiful building located on Hoxton Square, containing five floors of outstanding serviced office space suitable for businesses of all sizes. Part of the much-celebrated Hoxton Campus, a cluster of workspaces that’s built a name as a leading technology hub, it’s the perfect spot for businesses looking for a new office with bags of character in Shoreditch.Throughout the building, spread from the basement to the third floor, are a range of self-contained office spaces from 300-7000sqft in size. All coming fully-fitted with modern ergonomic furniture, completely unbranded, and on flexible plug-and-play leases, they’re the ideal workspace choice for small to medium businesses seeking an office that offers something more.The workplace also contains all the amenities you could ever need, from private meeting rooms to bicycle storage, shower facilities to a manned reception. Situated on Hoxton Square, you’ve got one of London’s oldest square gardens on your doorstep, improving your employees wellbeing, providing you with a lovely place to unwind in after a day’s work and plenty of bars and restaurants to enjoy at your leisure.Features and facilities
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.