- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Mindspace Old Street sits in Churchill House, a beautiful period-style office building, nestled right in the area known as East London Tech City - a mere five-minute walk from Old Street Roundabout. This London landmark, which gained the nickname ‘Silicon Roundabout’, is surrounded by numerous technology startups, digital agencies, and venture capital firms, making it a hub for innovation and entrepreneurship. It also features the eye-catching art installation, ‘The Dodecahedron’, which symbolizes the intersection of art, technology, and creativity in the area.Mindspace Old Street - with its 18,500 square feet - is all about art and design. The luxurious location with shared kitchens, lounge areas furnished with velvet sofas, and equipped meeting rooms offers fully-furnished workspace solutions for companies of all sizes. Just a 15-minute walk from Mindspace Shoreditch, Mindspace Old Street presents a variety of member perks and amenities, as well as close proximity to artisan coffee shops and restaurants, and chic spots for those after-work drinks.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.