- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
EC1 offices are hosted in a unique 1930s art-deco building on the prominent corner of City Rd. and Wakley Street. Ideally positioned with easy access to London's financial, transport, technology, and creative hubs of The City, Kings Cross, Old Street, Clerkenwell and Angel, EC1 offices is conveniently located just outside the congestion zone whilst enabling you to make the most of this desirable business postcode. We offer an easy structure that is flexible and responsive to your needs. That is why you're free to make your space fit your business, your brand, and the way you work, and your logo will be clearly displayed front of house. There is one straight-forward license agreement to cover all the office essentials including business rates, security, broadband & telecommunications, maintenance & cleaning, teas & coffees etc. So we will be there to paint the walls, divert the calls, bring in more desks, or check on the lights. We have no desire to bombard you with our logo or ego - just useful services. As a place where you will be spending most of your day, the workplace needs to be considered and stimulating for you and your team, as well as create the right impression for your clients. That is why the building's visual feel and spatial function has been carefully curated for your needs, with a range of communal spaces for lunch breaks, private chats, formal meetings, or creative workshops available for your use. Our team has in depth understanding of the needs of small medium businesses, and are on hand throughout the week to provide an efficient, friendly support for your office needs. EC1 offices and its team will facilitate your business events and interactions, enhancing your opportunities to grow your network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.