- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The very first building in the portfolio, this former workshop is on City Road, close to Angel tube. Small but perfectly formed, the art-deco features have been brought out with architects dMFK. Outside the congestion zone, the building has a very prominent position on the corner of City Rd and Wakeley Street and is a short walk to Upper St and Exmouth Market. The offices have been made in consideration that your workplace needs to be stimulating for you and your team, as well as create the right impression for your clients. That is why the building's visual feel and spatial function has been carefully curated for your needs, with a range of communal spaces for lunch breaks, private chats, formal meetings, or creative workshops available for clients use.
3 months - 3 years
2 - 50 desks
Situated on City Road, a short walk from Angel tube station, in the middle of Kings Cross and Old Street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.