- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Regus offices at Old Street are based in a 27-storey building a with a striking art-deco design. The interior of the office space is unique. Onsite you can enjoy full air-conditioned offices and a business lounge that can be used as an informal area to meet clients. Always stay connected to the Internet with access to high-speed WiFi across all our Regus office spaces. There is also a reception managed by our highly trained staff. If you have colleagues or clients joining you, they will be happy to welcome them and assist you with your office setup. You have the choice of day or part-time offices, some of which offer windows and views that overlook London are also offered. Within minutes of Tech City, the Regus centre at Old Street is the perfect location to meet clients and network with other nearby tech firms. In the east of the city centre, Old Street connects you to Shoreditch, Islington Road and Hackney. On the Northern Line, the Barbican is within quick reach by tube or on foot. Conveniently, for both you and your colleagues Heathrow is only 16 miles away, with several hotels also only 5 minutes from the office. Within a 2 minute walk, there is also an abundance of delicious eateries as well as NCP parking. When you need to take a breather, Postman's Park is a surprisingly quiet garden space and can be reached in under 10 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.