- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
31 Great Sutton Street is one of Clerkenwell’s best addresses – surrounded by fantastic eateries, bars and restaurants, as well as being just minutes walk from the Elizabeth Line and Farringdon station.31 Great Sutton Street is a unique two floor, interconnected office suite offering multiple office solutions. The building provides the ability to have a client & staff entrance on separate floors with purpose built meeting and guest facilities. Alternatively, the interconnecting staircase can be removed, allowing both floors to be let on a floor-by-floor basis. A tenant that occupies both floors will have the benefit of being able to add external signagebeyond the standard measures within the building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.