- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
12-14 Berry Street is one of Farringdon’s best addresses - surrounded by fantastic eateries, bars and restaurants, as well as being just minutes walk from the Elizabeth Line and Farringdon station.The building has amazing characterful features throughout. The current office set up is 18 desks plus one large board room and 2 meeting rooms, as well as your own private kitchen and toilets. With alterations the floor plate can easily accommodate desks. Farringdon is a prime area for commuters. With great transport links at both Barbican and Farringdon station you are only minutes away from the City and the Westend!
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.