- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated in the heart of Farringdon and formerly an artisan workshop, Clerkenwell Workshops retains its historical charm whilst boasting a range of bright and modern office and studio space that wrap around a central courtyard. Stripped back studios with wooden floorboards, exposed industrial details and large windows ensure that Clerkenwell Workshops continues to inspire the traditional craft and design businesses that give the area its eclectic flavour, but also attracts new media, design, and architectural companies.The building is home to a co-working space, a range of high-spec and bookable meeting rooms with plug and play technology and a café who source locally and cook seasonally. Clerkenwell Workshops has also achieved a Gold WiredScore award, in recognition of the building's reliable and resilient fibre connectivity.Clerkenwell Workshop's resilient connectivity has been independently verified to offer the best in digital infrastructure. A Gold WiredScore, awarded in recognition of reliable and diverse internet connectivity and prepared for connectivity needs of future customers.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.