- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated in the centre of Hatton Garden just a 10-minute stroll from Farringdon Station and within easy reach of King's Cross, The Record Hall is the latest of our exciting redevelopments offering a range of office, studio and jewellery workshop space. Our stylish interiors feature an industrial twist, with spaces spread over six floors, wrapping round an internal full-height lightwell.Your new neighbours include jewellery designers, architect firms and digital start-ups, every space in the former record depository is different and we'd love to find the perfect space for your business. The Record Hall also houses a brand new co-working lounge, a range of high-spec and bookable meeting rooms and an on-site café. It's the perfect new home for a business looking be within easy reach of customers, suppliers and future collaborators.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.