- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
38 Hatton Garden
EC1N 5EB London
One of the most sought after buildings in EC1, 36-38 Hatton Garden has benefitted from a superb refurbishment programme in recent years. The reception area is extremely impressive and there are plentiful showers and bike storage in the basement. This office also benefits from a large roof terrace area providing a superb spot for breakout and events.The unit has original wood flooring and exposed brickwork and incredible natural daylight. This office provides plug-and-play space of the highest quality.
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options