- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
DeVono are delighted to offer the part 1st floor within the recently developed Bloom Clerkenwell, which provides 5,882 sq.ft of best in class fitted office space situated immediately adjacent to the new Elizabeth Line station entrance at Farringdon.The Bloom Clerkenwell development was completed in 2022 and totals 145,000 sq.ft of super-prime office space arranged over eight floors. The building was designed initially by John Robertson Architects and benefits from HB Revis ‘Ready to Work’ initiative, fully supported by smart technology – Symbiosy.The available accommodation is located on the first floor and benefits from a high class fit-out which is provided by the existing tenant.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.