- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Mainyard Studios - Hackney Wick was crafted from the blood, sweat, tears and laughter of our founders and Hackney Wick locals, Remi & Tori. The studios are all nestled in the Creative Enterprise Zone in between The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Victoria Park with attractive transport links.Now the former dye-cutting and print factories have been re-purposed into 31,000 sqft, of award-winning canal side workspaces.The open-plan co working space on enjoys loads of natural light in a room with high ceilings and great views in every direction. Studios have been designed to suit a variety of creative professionals. There is a range of self-contained spaces Offices suitable for photography and fashion design. Ten music studios & production rooms.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.