- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
These Dalston offices are located in a stunning historical building that truly has it all. We’ve kept the original wooden floors in all the office spaces. High ceilings plus large windows equal tons of natural light. Meeting rooms. A communal kitchen. A breakout area. Plus a charming private outdoor front. Located in one the most talked about, up and coming areas, Dalston plays host to some of the most exciting food and drink offerings in the capital. The office is equidistant from both Dalston Kingsland Station and Dalston Junction, and also has on-site parking.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.