- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Tucked away down a cobbled street in the heart of Bethnal Green amongst the railway arches, the Pill box is a former pharmaceutical factory, now reborn as a hub for creative start-ups looking to capitalise on our flexible studio leases, fantastic transport links and the energy of East London. Our stripped back studio spaces with exposed brickwork, huge windows and lab tile floors find their fans amongst those predominantly in the fashion, design, film and tech industries. The building also houses a co-working space on the ground floor, situated next to the award-winning café and above the on-site gym. The building also houses high-spec meeting rooms, hosts regular networking and social events, has a roof terrace with panoramic views across the city and a landscaped front garden with picnic benches and AstroTurf.Pill Box's resilient connectivity has been independently verified to offer the best in digital infrastructure. Achieving a WiredScore Gold rating ensures Pill Box business' have access to business grade fibre broadband.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.