- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Serviced Office Space St. Katharine Docks Tower Bridge - Tower Hill - Fenchurch StreetSt Katharine Docks is housed in a spacious and modern glazed building, offering light-filled private offices from one to 70 desks, five meeting rooms (including a boardroom seating 20) and virtual office services. It is located within easy walking distance to Tower Hill and Tower Gateway tube and DLR stations and Fenchurch Street train station. Conveniently located just outside the Congestion Charging Zone, the building also has its own on-site parking and if you prefer to arrive by river, commuter services run from Waterloo Station to nearby Tower Pier.The distinctive seven-storey building was opened in 2001 at the junction of East Smithfield and Thomas More Street and is located close to St. Katharine Docks, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Its glass-fronted communal balconies on the modern 5th-floor breakout area provide stunning views across London.With a welcoming reception area manned by our friendly and helpful team: Elena, Natalja and Magda, St Katharine Docks is a warm and friendly place to work. The building offers a large stylish breakout area, perfect for informal meetings or lunch breaks, call pods and fully equipped meeting rooms with free tea and coffee making facilities.Come and take a look around and find out if St Katherine Docks is right for your company.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.