Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Tower Bridge Business Center
46-48 East Smithfield
E1W 1AW London
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
A spacious and modern glazed building with lots of natural light and stunning views from the upper floors. Located close to Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Fenchurch Street stations.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Video Conferencing: Yes
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options
Location and Transport
Located close to Tower Hill, Tower Gateway and Fenchurch Street stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.