- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Close to both Pudding Mill Lane on the DLR, and Stratford International station, Mirror Works is spectacular; immersed in natural light, with the perfect blend of stylish and contemporary design across the office and studio spaces, and open plan terraces overlooking the canal and the city skyline. Inside, concrete walls and terrazzo floors add to the modern feel and colour cleverly defines the space with block colours and a sophisticated palette, in addition to the abundance of botanical plants and industrial lighting.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.