- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Originally built in the 1800s, Stratford Workshops used to be the printing works for Great Eastern Railways printing millions of tickets, posters and timetables every year.When the works were closed in the 1960’s, the building was converted into East London’s very first hub for creators andinnovator. Today the building is home to over a hundred independent creative businesses - designing, making, fabricating, printing, recording and coding.A phased refurbishment programme is being undertaken to modernise the building as a best in class hub for independent creative SMEs
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.