- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
4 Cam Road is one of Stratford's leading office buildings, providing Grade A office space and accommodating tenants such as Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Brilliantly positioned with Westfield Stratford and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park only moments away. Excellent connections link the building with the heart of London. With the introduction of Crossrail by 2018, the transport links will be even wider. 4 Cam Road is positioned in one of London's most accessible areas, Stratford. Located within proximity of Stratford High Street and Stratford Station, the property benefits from being within walking distance of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping Centre. Services include: 24 hr access reception use of common areas/cleaning of common areas lifts meeting room hire communal kitchenettes shower facilities (for cyclists) telecoms (additional cost) Specification VRF air cooling system LG3 compliant lighting Raised access floors 2.75m floor to ceiling height 2 x 10 person passenger lifts Shower facilities Male/female & disabled WC's on each floor Car parking DDA compliant EPC rating - C 55 BREEAM rating - very good 1.5m planning grid
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.