- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Based on three floors of the prestigious One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, Level39 boasts 80,000 square foot of private offices, Hot and Fixed desks and best in class communal facilities.Amenities include; Access to a community of like-minded entrepreneurs and businesses, Space39 Cafe with a view overlooking the Thames and the City of London, ultra-fast wifi, printing services, postal facilities, meeting rooms and break out areas, all with 24/7 access. Not to forget the 360 degree stunning views of the docklands and the rest of London. Accommodating leaders in Cybersecurity, Fintech, Smart Cities, AI and data, Life Sciences and more, Level39 supports fast-growth tech companies in three clear ways – giving access to world-class customers, talent and infrastructure.Through expert mentors, investors and partners, access to Canary Wharf’s dynamic workspace, a packed events calendar and best-in-class facilities, Level39 help businesses achieve scale.The costs are all-inclusive covering: - 24/7 access - Access to our community Space39 cafe - Access to Level39 pantry which is stocked with complimentary refreshments (and 3pm cookie bell!) - Wi-Fi and cabled internet access - Use of shared printer, scanner, copier - Use of Level39 address / company letter mail distributed into pigeon holes - Discounted offer for VOIP telephony with our partner, 8x8 - Use of the 'Transmission Room', which is bookable and suitable for webinars / podcast recording - Desk furniture - Heating and A/C - Small power and lighting - Cleaning and maintenance - Security within the building The only items it doesn’t include are as follows: - AV / PCs / other electronic devices. - Bookable meeting rooms, varying in size from 6 person to 15 person spaces (£12.50 - £20 per hour).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.